1. Please don't remove any protective film or tags when you are testing screen.
2. Make sure lcd /digitizer plug is connected well on the motherboard.
3. Please make sure LCD cable and digitizer cable won't over-bend. over 90 degrees ,because it will cause black display.
4. Light the screen and test the touch function and display .
5. Turning on the screen after butting joint, if there is stripe ,square or flicker phenomenon, the flex mustn't be in the correct position, please take it out and put it again.
6.The screen's flex cable ribbon is very fragile and is easily damaged, please handle carefully.
7. If test OK, please install it. If it can't display, please contact us at the first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone.
8. We will not be responsible if the mobile phone is damaged during installation.
1. When you open the screen assembly, in order not to break the home button flex, please use proper strength and the angles between the screen and the rear housing should be within 30°.
2. After pry up the screen assembly, keep the angles between the screen and the rear housing within 90° in order not to damage the flex cables.
3. First unplug the front facing camera flex connector, then LCD screen flex connector, last the digitizer flex connector.
4. The flex cables should be bent a little bit before the installation, but do not use too much strength.
5. Do not force any strength on IC which located on the flex cable.
6. When connect the connectors, keep the angles between the screen and the rear housingwithin 90°.
7. Plug the digitizer flex connector, LCD screen flex connector, front facing camera flex connector.